1 the action of penetrating between or among
2 mutual penetration; diffusion of each through the other [syn: permeation]
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act of penetrating between or within other substances; mutual penetration.
Interpenetration may refer to:
- Interpenetration, a concept of Buddhist philosophy proposed in the Avatamsaka Sutra.
- Interpenetration, in computer 3D modelling collision detection, is where two objects collide and become stuck inside one another, unable to separate
- Interpenetration, in chemistry, or interdiffusion of at least two gas, liquid, or solid phases to a mixture
- Interpenetration, classical musical pieces by Joji Yuasa